What's new

A Painted Dawn

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
800-1353.jpg


800-c1367.jpg


800-1363.jpg
 
Ohhh, I love the warm orange glow the sunrise gives to the rocks. The first shot especially is my fave - I can almost feel the sun hitting me on the right side, and I like how the sun is lighting just part of the flat rock in the immediate foreground
 
lovely stuff

like the comp and warm colours
 
:thumbup::thumbup:

Very cool.

I think the last one is my favorite.

(I'm sure someone will jump in and say the horizon isn't straight - but I think it is... If you look waaaaayyyy out there it's level. Kinda cool that the entire left 3/4 is sloping up.)
 
Cool. Thanks everyone! I'm really getting into the early morning sorties from the campsite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom