MitchP

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A7R00593_1200px.jpg

A7R00600_1200px.jpg

San Francisco skyline and Bay Bridge to the far right

Love that first one. You know I’m a sucker for a dramatic sky! Fabulous shooting!! The blue and green tones on the second shot are really good together. Did you do any color grading?

Thanks everyone!

Love that first one. You know I’m a sucker for a dramatic sky! Fabulous shooting!! The blue and green tones on the second shot are really good together. Did you do any color grading?

Thank you! Your landscapes are top notch, so I really appreciate it! The SF East Bay is mainly shores of mud, so I'm always trying to minimize the foreground and maximize the great clouds we get here. If by "color grading" you mean saturating the heck out of it... ;)

When my Dad was in the Navy, he said San Francisco and San Diego were the two most beautiful cities he ever saw - this, from a kid who grew up poor, on Cortelyou Road, in Brooklyn. I can see from these shots, some of what he must have experienced...

Thanks everyone!

Thank you! Your landscapes are top notch, so I really appreciate it! The SF East Bay is mainly shores of mud, so I'm always trying to minimize the foreground and maximize the great clouds we get here. If by "color grading" you mean saturating the heck out of it... ;)
LR has that newish color grading option. I’ve not really delved into it yet but have seen some tutorials. It gives more control than just using the specific color or the vibrance/saturation sliders.

Most reactions

Back