What's new

A peaceful ending day

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
7845813524_c4610d0e2d_c.jpg
 
Really nice! I like the wave crashing against the rocks in the background. I also really like the reflection of the sun in the close water.
 
Excellent composition, but the sun is glaring in my eye. The reflecting pool of water can create great opportunities for the picture.
 
Really nice! I like the wave crashing against the rocks in the background. I also really like the reflection of the sun in the close water.

Thanks LNW
 
Excellent composition, but the sun is glaring in my eye. The reflecting pool of water can create great opportunities for the picture.

Thank you. And yes, the sun was there ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom