What's new

A photo of mine chosen for a gallery show!

10.gif

Cheers to ya.​
 
djparty.gif
 
Well, if we are going to have drinks and music...we need....

18.gif

Sorry...lost my mind when I saw that one. :lmao:​
 
icon_ang.gif
 
Congratulations. It's a terrific photo. You take lots of those.
 
awesome i know the feeling i won a high school event i was so happy.

But congrats
 
Thanks for the love, guys! I'm really excited by this whole thing, and I'll try to represent TPF properly :)
 
it nice is it a wall or a stair:thumbup:
 
Bit of a bump here, but CONGRATUALTIONS!! It's a great photo, you must be very pleased :D
 
Hey Mohain, thanks much! I'm very proud of this one. I finally got to visit the gallery show last week, and this image was absolutely eclipsed by the talent display of the photos around it. Not that I'm full of myself or anything, but it was really a humbling experience. Lots ahead to be learned.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom