What's new

A pic of my car

Jbs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Location
Santa Monica, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
tell me if i went a bit overboard w/ the PP

btw, the text in the bottom right is just to piss off m5board. please ignore it :greenpbl:

form5boardus4.jpg

​
 
m20b25 > m52 muahaha

its a nice shot...just seems a tad dark but that just me

bmw represent!
 
I think it's a bit dark too. Pretty car though. (I'm a bmw fan but I can't afford the 7 series!)
 
I'm not at all apposed to the darkness of this photo, I in fact like it. If your asking me, ya nailed it.
 
thanks for the comments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom