What's new

A Picture Everyday: The first 10 days

motta

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
67
Reaction score
1
Location
Cascais
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have started a project to take a picture everyday. Now since I have tons of galleries already to post I decided I'd post a batch of 10 or 5 on forums.

So here it goes, I hope you like it.

1#
5967466341_99c837c38a_b.jpg


2#
5964865176_e49d2ba013_b.jpg


3#
5967461815_e5a78e9244_b.jpg


#4
5971988500_4f267767c4_b.jpg


#5
5974362326_2f4f06f5aa_b.jpg


#6
5976958263_17a1d28ee2_b.jpg


#7
5982444272_29e1f13d69_b.jpg


#8
5985877166_41fb545be0_b.jpg


#9
5988170385_3a34ed268e_b.jpg


#10
5989659931_b59e53f036_b.jpg



You can follow me anywhere you want:
www.gplus.to/goncalomotta
Motta Photography | Facebook
500px / Gonçalo Motta
w
ww.insidesignz.deviantart.com
 
Great Pictures I personly like #2 3D feel to it :)
 
I like your work very much. Let's see more.
 
Thanks for the feedback guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom