a picture of me, not taken by be...

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This was taken near glacier medows at the blue glacier. High above the HOH rainforest. It was about a 22mile hike to get to where I am.
It was taken with a D60, and i believe a 70-200 f4L...

troy_cliff.jpg

I really liked this picture so I figured I would post it up here...
:p

I can understand why you like it! Awesome capture...cheers to your friend! :cheers:

i know!
i miss my long hair :(

as of this day, i have decided to grow it back! haha, too bad it will take about 7 months :( :(

ps: i want the 70-200 :p

Nytmair said:
with the angle and DOF just looking at that picture makes me nervous (....scared of heights) :)

nice shot though!

it was even more scary to get to where i was sitting..
and when i had climbed back up I found out that the rock I was on had a huge crack in it.. and appeard to have allready moved a bit. if it broke off it was a good few 100 feet down :wink:

Nytmair said:
with the angle and DOF just looking at that picture makes me nervous (....scared of heights) :)

nice shot though!

Dude me too :p

Awesome shot though. You look like my kind of guy Pilgrim. Hiking nature photographer :)

Digital Matt said:
Nytmair said:

nice shot though!

Awesome shot though. You look like my kind of guy Pilgrim. Hiking nature photographer :)

well if im ever in ohio i will give you a call :eyebrows:

pilgrim said:
Digital Matt said:
Nytmair said:

nice shot though!

well if im ever in ohio i will give you a call :eyebrows:

dude...you gave Matt the eyebrows??? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back