A portrait

look

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, please be absolutely free to critisize as I want to see what you love and hate in it as I am partial and do not have much experience in shooting portraits.

Personally I liked colour version better.

Thank you in advance!

Here it is:

9776.jpg

I enjoy taking portraits as well, and I must say this is very impressive, my only advice is leave it AS IS! This would be a perfect 'beauty shot' for the model's portfolio or as an advertisement for men's cologne...who is the subject? hmmmmmmmmm you?

I like this image...but perhaps try and darken it? maybe make the background black? to give a more evil look...

I think I would like it better if cropped about an inch off the top. There's too much forehead IMHO. Cropping it a little tighter really brings out the pensive expression you have caught in the photo, and really draws the eye to the eye LOL! I tried it just by scrolling with my browser, and it really made the mood jump right out at me when i did it.

Nicely done.

I think I will to fine tune to some crop and seems to help as you suggest :) And work on the bacground as well as it has been suggested. You guys give great ideas :) Thank you :)

Here comes another B&W version:

9776-ps-fr.jpg

Nice portrait. I prefer the BW version. I think the highlights in the upper right corner and along the edge by the nose are distracting; possibly they could be burned in a bit. If the shot were to be re-shot, I'd say light the eye a little more.

Thank you, ksmattfish :) I appreciate your detailed comment.

I had already burned a bit but I will do that again :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back