What's new

A Puzzling Reflection

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
750-r3995-v2c-puzzle.jpg


-
 
If I didn't know better, I'd think there is some Photoshop trickery going on here.

Interesting.
 
That's science for ya.
 
I dont think I'm following this one?
 
lol...........you got my interest!! :greenpbl:
 
762-r3995-v2c1.jpg


-
 
Ya know, it says your photos are not ok to edit. Shame on you...Shame, shame, shame.

Seriously though cool effect, thanks for sharing.
 
Ya know, it says your photos are not ok to edit. Shame on you...Shame, shame, shame.

Seriously though cool effect, thanks for sharing.

:)

-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom