Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2008 #1 This was taken through the window of my apartment on a rainy afternoon.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Looks good, almost on the way to being an abstract, but not fully there, since your neighbours' house is still clearly to be recognised. Fits well into our thread_on_"Rain-Rain-Rain" in the Photo Themes .
Looks good, almost on the way to being an abstract, but not fully there, since your neighbours' house is still clearly to be recognised. Fits well into our thread_on_"Rain-Rain-Rain" in the Photo Themes .
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 11, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 This was one of the first photos i did with my EOS Camera. I like the glossiness of the rain in the foreground.
This was one of the first photos i did with my EOS Camera. I like the glossiness of the rain in the foreground.
Lyncca TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2008 Messages 1,881 Reaction score 5 Location Fort Worth, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 12, 2008 #4 I like it too It makes me think of days I want to go shoot something and its too rotten out. (Not that we have had to worry about rain here recently!)
I like it too It makes me think of days I want to go shoot something and its too rotten out. (Not that we have had to worry about rain here recently!)