Eclectix TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2013 Messages 209 Reaction score 70 Location Colorado, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 10, 2013 #1 A few grabs from a nice walk in the rain today.
Eclectix TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2013 Messages 209 Reaction score 70 Location Colorado, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Updating with another shot from yesterday's soggy stroll. I had to step in the marsh for this one. Might have been better not to wear sandals.
Updating with another shot from yesterday's soggy stroll. I had to step in the marsh for this one. Might have been better not to wear sandals.
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2013 #3 I like #1 and 4. The only thing that I wonder is would #1 be better with an even lower angle?
Woodsman Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 1,175 Reaction score 548 Location Outside Peterborough, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2013 #4 I really like the #4 addition. That splash of color against the dark tree makes it for me.
Eclectix TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2013 Messages 209 Reaction score 70 Location Colorado, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 11, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks, I think #4 is my favorite as well. I have one more that missed the cut, but I still like it. What I like about it is the saturated look that the rain gives the scrub on the meadow. However, I just don't feel that the composition is all that impressive.
Thanks, I think #4 is my favorite as well. I have one more that missed the cut, but I still like it. What I like about it is the saturated look that the rain gives the scrub on the meadow. However, I just don't feel that the composition is all that impressive.