What's new

A random Series. C&C Please!

SquidHC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
40
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1
DSC_0471.jpg


#2
DSC_0058.jpg


#3
DSC_0026.jpg
 
i find the first image really outstanding theme wise.....

the third image has been processed beautifully

And the dog in between... i do like that too :D
 
Thanks. Sadly the third image isn't as crisp as I would have liked. It was taken without a tripod =/
 
So above your hand, there was God's hand while you clicked that ;)
 
Where are you located OP?
 
Ah, I was going to say your shots reminded me a lot of Maine. :) Especially the first.
 
The first is on the Oregon coast. =D I updated my profile now though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom