A Really Angry Yellow Jacket with STINGER

Ive only recently got the reverse ring and find it incredible. For 40 bucks it opens a whole new world. Using my 28-300 zoom Sigma enables me to get from 1/2 inch close for really great macro like the wasp head, to moving further back if I just want close up. Im going to look now for some big bugs that dont hurt so much. I just love this stuff. Being able to see what Ive looked at for years, but seeing it for the first time. Thanks.

I understand! The first time I shot a Jumping Spider, and saw those eyes... I fell in love with macro! Insects are very alien life forms to us, which generates so much hate and repugnance! But they are also very beautiful and evolved perfectly for what they are, also! That sounds weird, doesn't it? lol!

Lizard King if you are ever in Paris, be sure to visit Pere Lachaise. Its a small cemetery with lots of celebrities there, including Jim Morrison.

Lizard King if you are ever in Paris, be sure to visit Pere Lachaise. Its a small cemetery with lots of celebrities there, including Jim Morrison.

That would be an interesting place to visit!

Yes, I went to Paris in 2010 and, of course, paid a visit to Jim in the Pere Lachaise. Beautiful cemetery, with several others famous graves as well. Unfortunately, the place was full with stupid people doing stupid things, so I couldn't really stay for a while as I wanted, or else I'd have beaten someone! :)

Thanks for the tip anyway!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back