What's new

A Really Tough Guy

He's soooooo tough...the lens couldn't focus on it? :-P

Good shot, but it does appear a bit OOF. The background is stunning though. Really lovely.
 
He does look like he's ready to rob someone. A little OOF, as noted, and I also wish I could see his eyes a little better.
 
He's soooooo tough...the lens couldn't focus on it? :-P

Good shot, but it does appear a bit OOF. The background is stunning though. Really lovely.

Thank you CM; as you can guess, how restless a monkey is.... if i miss it, i miss it. So it was a moment's opportunity; thank you for your comment :D

He does look like he's ready to rob someone. A little OOF, as noted, and I also wish I could see his eyes a little better.
Thank you very much K :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom