What's new

A ride in the country.

Boutte

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
268
Reaction score
6
Location
BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_9260-1.jpg


IMG_9202w-1.jpg


IMG_9297-1.jpg




1123094564_sNk8r-O.jpg
 
Second and fifth are amazing! great job!
 
The lighting is excellent, but some of them are way to busy for my taste.
 
#2 made me laugh. As an avid outdoorsman (and field biologist turned wanna be photographer) as soon as i saw the picture I knew it had to be taken in south louisiana somewhere!!

the last one is simply amazing!! the way the one tree is highlighted by the sun... the reflections on the water... the camp... simply amazing!!
 
I like the first two. I might crop the first on the top - the extra patch of sky doesn't add anything and perhaps is a bit distracting.
 
i keep coming back to check out that last pic and just noticed the satellite dish in the first pic! thats awesome!!
 
I like all of these shots, but they are all bland. Maybe you should try messing with some more interesting angles? Try some composition exercises and try to improve the composition of the photos. A lot of good subjects!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom