What's new

A rockin place

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2005
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
136
Location
Florida U S A
porchbw.jpg


Thx for lookin. ;)
 
Wow, those people take their rocking seriously!

Nice shot, thanks for posting.
 
cool pic i like the rocking chairs!! the b&w is cool. :thumbup:
 
very cool M@ko, looks like a great place to visit.

reminds me of those cracker barrel restaurants.
 
Wow, M @ k o. I really love the Black and White shot. That is soo cool.
Rocking chairs for people who like to rock :headbang:
 
Chiller said:
Rocking chairs for people who like to rock :headbang:
I couldn't have said that any better... :wink:
 
Great shots... the first one reminded me of my must visit US restaurant .... Cracker Barrell. Now I'm hungry for pot roast.
 
ok.. new word for today "rocking chair"... worth remembering... :D nice pictures btw :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom