- Joined
- Jul 2, 2012
- Messages
- 1,669
- Reaction score
- 1,779
- Location
- talbot victoria australia
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Aren't you a sweetheart!! I'm sure she loves every shot you send.
Just a little info. on how to improve your flowers and blow her away....
How to Photograph Flowers


Love it.And I do it for everyday....and will continue even after we re together again
mondays rose...
Mom's Garden by Binga63, on Flickr
Actually my words were without reading what you have written at the topAnd I do it for everyday....and will continue even after we re together again
mondays rose...
Mom's Garden by Binga63, on Flickr
Aren't you a sweetheart!! I'm sure she loves every shot you send.
Just a little info. on how to improve your flowers and blow her away....
How to Photograph Flowers
thanks Mishele.....
Hopefully Frequency this pic doesn't say goodbye
_DSC8129 by Binga63, on Flickr