NateS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,750 Reaction score 39 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 7, 2009 #1 Last edited: May 8, 2009
NateS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,750 Reaction score 39 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 8, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump....re-edited the first pano (might have to refresh if you already viewed) and added a second pano.
Bump....re-edited the first pano (might have to refresh if you already viewed) and added a second pano.
S sambrody44 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2008 Messages 296 Reaction score 6 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2009 #3 They are really great shots, but I think they would benefit from having a little bit more detail in the sky.
They are really great shots, but I think they would benefit from having a little bit more detail in the sky.
Lyncca TPF Noob! Joined Jan 7, 2008 Messages 1,881 Reaction score 5 Location Fort Worth, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 8, 2009 #4 Damn powerlines! I like the third best, but the powerlines take away from it.
NateS TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,750 Reaction score 39 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 8, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 sambrody44 said: They are really great shots, but I think they would benefit from having a little bit more detail in the sky. Click to expand... I brought out as much detail as I could without having the sky look way underexposed on the left. Thanks for your comments though...I appreciate them. Lyncca said: Damn powerlines! I like the third best, but the powerlines take away from it. Click to expand... Thanks....I'm actually going to go back and see if I can't clone out the powerlines on the 3rd shot.
sambrody44 said: They are really great shots, but I think they would benefit from having a little bit more detail in the sky. Click to expand... I brought out as much detail as I could without having the sky look way underexposed on the left. Thanks for your comments though...I appreciate them. Lyncca said: Damn powerlines! I like the third best, but the powerlines take away from it. Click to expand... Thanks....I'm actually going to go back and see if I can't clone out the powerlines on the 3rd shot.