A shot from the ESP strobist GTG

Village Idiot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Because apparently no one cares where you post.

I think I over did the eyes. :D

I believe that this was just lit with a gold reflector. I was using the Canon 15mm f/2.8 fish. Suuuuuuuuuuper sharp lens and who says distortion is bad for portraiture?

You should post this in the people gallery (Yes, I know you did already I was just looking at it over there). Now I don't know where to comment! :lol:

At least you'll get more traffic and comments over here :greenpbl:

I really don't get you. You want people to learn how to use this forum correctly by posting in the wrong place and posting the same thread twice?

I really don't get you. You want people to learn how to use this forum correctly by posting in the wrong place and posting the same thread twice?

No one cares. That's my point. You say something to some one and they ignore you or they're rude. If no one cares, then what's the point?

Ed: Especially when people have blatantly stated that they post in the noob toob because of the traffic and not because it's the proper place to post.

well in my opinion this photo does belong in the newb tube.

I believe photo's are like art, If one person is impressed it works...

Just to let you, I'm impressed.

well in my opinion this photo does belong in the newb tube.

Why? Not very many noobs really know about lighting or editing. How many noobs could tell you how the eyes were done? Or even how it was lit and why it's so warm without me telling them in the original post? I know, it's simple, but that's my point.

LOL ... Vi ... u r a noobs :lol: admit it!

(j/k)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back