A shot I took tonight

rob91

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Picture009.jpg

well, it just looks like a snapshot to me, except its a longer exposure. what is it that you like about the photo?

Your style is slowing growing on me, but this one is a little lackluster compared to your others in my opinion. There is a clearly defined subject, but like a poster above said, it looks snap-shotty. There's nothing to really make you wonder what's going on. In my opinion, that's what seperates your mediocre photos from your better ones (Pictue of a Guy, Moving Away). My favorites of yours make me think.

I do agree. This shot is perfect, but a touch underexposed. Perhaps a simple B+W conversion in Photoshop can fix this. I'd love to purchase this as a print!

This is your first shot on here i don't completely hate, the framing is bad and the over all thing could use some work. But at least I don't hate it.

well, it just looks like a snapshot to me, except its a longer exposure. what is it that you like about the photo?
i hadnt seen the other posts of his before i posted this.
oops.

Personally, I think it needs to be out of focus. The color gradations being lost in bokeh could be beautiful.

I'm dead serious.

I do agree. This shot is perfect, but a touch underexposed. Perhaps a simple B+W conversion in Photoshop can fix this. I'd love to purchase this as a print!

If you're serious I can arrange that.

I like the color at the bottom, the rays coming from the left and the underexposed darkness at the top makes me wonder what else is happening here.

Reminds me of a painting from my house when I was a kid (but only a portion of that painting).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back