What's new

a silly squrill and a green baloon's eye view

his4ever

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
0
Location
sitting at the computer...
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1)
squerril2.jpg


2)
ballonboy4.jpg

I know this picture has some motion blur (or a lot of it) but I think it adds something. If you think it detracts I would love to know that and why... so that I can learn.

AND I really want to know...
1) Are these pictures interesting?
2) How is the composition in them?

Thanks so much for your thoughts.
 
First-
1-Sorta kinda not really. I would maybe lower down to the squirrels level, and get its perspective. The view you shot is what everyone sees.
2-well composed, I like the balance on the right.

Second-
1-Yes.
2-I like it. White balance may be off a touch.
 
First-
1-Sorta kinda not really. I would maybe lower down to the squirrels level, and get its perspective. The view you shot is what everyone sees.


Oh thanks... never thought of that before. Something new to think about. Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom