What's new

a simple time.

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_9144copy.jpg


C&C appreciated.
 
I like this a lot. I think the composition is geat with the fence, horse, and trees. The lighting seems kind of harsh - maybe just not the ideal time of day to be shooting.
 
I like this a lot. I think the composition is geat with the fence, horse, and trees. The lighting seems kind of harsh - maybe just not the ideal time of day to be shooting.

I agree.. nice photo, but the light seems a bit bright..
 
judging by the shadow's, or lack there of, i'd say the reason for harsh light is noon sun.

i read a polarizer can help at high noon.



nice picture though :thumbup:
it reminds me of a farm i used to hunt.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom