What's new

A Sinister...no...mean...no...er...poisonous...

Lies! All lies!

Those words do NOT go together with Andy's image.

But it's interesting in terms of the new territory that you're exploring. However, the effect may be stronger if the words were projected on his face, rather than overlaid.

I couldn't find an image that corresponds to what I had envisaged, but here's one with a pattern projected... http://nowheremanphotos.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/IGP7899-Edit-e1335417614874.jpg

Thank you for including us in your experimentation!
 
I like it, because his eyes are way too sad to make the words true about him.
 
Lies! All lies!

Those words do NOT go together with Andy's image.

But it's interesting in terms of the new territory that you're exploring. However, the effect may be stronger if the words were projected on his face, rather than overlaid.

I couldn't find an image that corresponds to what I had envisaged, but here's one with a pattern projected... http://nowheremanphotos.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/IGP7899-Edit-e1335417614874.jpg

Thank you for including us in your experimentation!

I like it, because his eyes are way too sad to make the words true about him.

Thanks.

pgriz, I am aware of nowhereman's photography from another forum. I like that image but not really what I was after (but you knew that anyway). I had ideas of projecting but wasn't sure how i would go about it, and how the lights would work.

His eyes are sad, but that's how they are. I do have some "harder" images of him, buty this was the first I found for the experiment. :)

Thanks both. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom