A Southern Girl

^ What is the purpose of this photo shoot?

Once I know, I will be able to give c&c.

C&C is ok, but I'm not looking for advise. I shoot my style. This is a warm up shot in a "Mature Session"

Well I like it. Thanks for sharing :)

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

How can you not be looking for advice, but still be looking for CC?

Anyways, the positioning/posing looks awkward to me, and is certainly not sexy or flattering to her in my opinion. To me it says "Hey, I went to Sears today for senior portraits", especially with the low key white backdrop and weird bench prop thing that she's laying on. She looks very awkward on the bench that she's laying on, and it kind of looks like it was badly edited into the photo; there are signs of cloning where her thighs and the edge of whatever she is laying on meet that screams poor editing to me. This is a very important detail to the photo in my opinion, because when it's edited like this my attention goes straight to that spot before I view any other part of the photo. There are also very obvious signs that parts of her hair were cloned out without care. I know you aren't looking for advice, but if you are going to be editing things out of the photo or altering certain parts of it, you need to clean up the evidence so it doesn't look like things were altered because those details become big distractions.

Is the photo gone (invalid link) or is my computer playing silly bu**ers again?

it's not your computer, the photo is gone...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back