JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Been spending a lot of time on here!
The scene, setting sun streaming through the front door.
The subject, The World's Best stop the itching mosquito bite medicine..
Been spending a lot of time on here!
A little more work on the second image...
Cheers, Don
The first one is the best, for me its the most interesting and colourful, I love the orange glow, its a shame that the box is in the corner as its destracting, but as far as capturing the warmth of the sun setting I think you got it
Been spending a lot of time on here!
Thanks Rachel,
I'm still struggling with in situ shots vs studio posed/arranged shots. I do plan to reshoot without the distractions.
Since upgrading my camera and getting serious about my work with it, I find it absolutely amazing how differently I look at the world...
BTW I enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your collection of "cats"
Cheers, Don
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.