A Study of the Room Next Door

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
639-8x10-mirror-j2671-73.jpg

This is definitely the best one out of those you have posted recently. I love the colors, it's very moody.

Thank you. That's very much appreciated. It died on the ice in the general gallery--ingrates. :)

i like this a lot! it's very warm and draws you in easily.

Thank you. Even when I was a kid I found the strangeness of the slight double reflection in old mirrors engaging. I tried to bring it out in this shot, but with as much depth as I could get, like looking into the room next door.

I don't understand why this was not well received in the general gallery. I think it's fantastic. Maybe too many hung over new year's eve partiers in that neck of the woods. People are strange...

wow.....wow....the texture is out of this world

Thank you.

I don't understand why this was not well received in the general gallery. I think it's fantastic. Maybe too many hung over new year's eve partiers in that neck of the woods. People are strange...

Thanks--After running across the cottage and flinging myself into my pile of pillows on the featherbed, I sobbed for awhile and thought, "Nobody likes me- They'll be sorry when I'm dead!" For some reason that cheers me up. :)

This is a dandy, I agree the warm tones really work.

Mac,

Thanks--After running across the cottage and flinging myself into my pile of pillows on the featherbed, I sobbed for awhile and thought, "Nobody likes me- They'll be sorry when I'm dead!" For some reason that cheers me up. :)

Haha! You drama queen you. For some reason, visions of Marsha Brady popped into head when I read that.

Haha! You drama queen you. For some reason, visions of Marsha Brady popped into head when I read that.

-Freeze frame-

Modify that vision with a overweight middle-adged slightly balding long-haired hippie with a penchant for comedy and sarcasm. Sort of a grunge Prince Charles of Drama or Jan Brady, the psychotic one in the movie rather than the series.

great photo

Wow.. You're very good at this.

Most reactions

Back