A Summer Sky

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't go wide-angle often, I like the close-ups and the totally blurred background to highlighted-by-the-camera-focus things, but on this day in July I felt I really WANTED to go wide-angle (as wide as my kit lens can go, that is).

And on this grey, rainy, dark-at-5p.m. January day I need photos like this one, so I am going through my archives looking for images I might come to like after all:

sommerhimmel.jpg

Yes, well, I just needed this reminder of the fact that the sky IS blue!

Yes, well, I just needed this reminder of the fact that the sky IS blue!

I do believe you lie!
I think you have photoshopped this image!
The sky blue? Never. Infact I'm not sure the sky is real, all I've seen for months is grey clouds. :lol:

Yeah, I am ONE cool photoshopper, aren't I?

(In all honesty: I would not know where to BEGIN in order to create a sky like this in Photoshop! But, you know ... those were the days, my friend...)

Yeah, I am ONE cool photoshopper, aren't I?

(In all honesty: I would not know where to BEGIN in order to create a sky like this in Photoshop! But, you know ... those were the days, my friend...)

What days ???..... did I miss something?????

Excellent photo LaFoto nice GREEN!!!!!! and blue

Glad you like it ... yesterday I suddenly felt the urge to post something that shows some nicer weather! :wink:

The green does contrast nicely with the sky and clouds. May want to try using curves to make the clouds and sky pop. There is a lot of room to bring out the highlights in the clouds, just a suggestion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back