A Thread Full of Randomness

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just some random stuff from my neighbor's yard (I was bored!!)

misc1.jpg

misc2.jpg

misc3.jpg

misc4.jpg

misc5.jpg

Ah, if only my pure-boredom-pics looked as good and well composed as yours! I particularly like the last.
So you have to go "stealing" flowers from your neighbour? :wink: I do the same, heehee.

Hah... I was also going to comment on you "stealing" flowers from your neighbour. :) He/she must have a really nice garden.

good shots mommy, i like 1 and 4 best :thumbup:

LOL my neighbors always see me outside pointing my camera at odd things. Yesterday my neighbor yelled to me.."Hey, when you are done taking pictures of your grass, you can come take pictures of my flowers!" LMAO!!

Beautiful shots Sara!
for me #1 is a standout... so simple and effective.. love the colors!
love what you did in #2 as well
neat bw...
numero uno stands as my fave.. beautiful!

LOL my neighbors always see me outside pointing my camera at odd things. Yesterday my neighbor yelled to me.."Hey, when you are done taking pictures of your grass, you can come take pictures of my flowers!" LMAO!!
:lol: :biglaugh:

nice series, i like the vincas, all of my flowers are suffering already as it's getting up to 100. I think it's time to rip everything out and plant some of these vincas, they do much better here in the heat. was #2 with the new LB?

great shots mo4...I love flowers and have sot mine to death..now to go find some neighbors flowers like you did :)

JTHphoto said:
nice series, i like the vincas, all of my flowers are suffering already as it's getting up to 100. I think it's time to rip everything out and plant some of these vincas, they do much better here in the heat. was #2 with the new LB?

Yep..No. 2 is with the new Lensbaby! :D

Most reactions

Back