What's new

A Topaz Sunrise,,

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I liked the colors here even though they are somewhat extreme ;) :D

1topazwbo-4.jpg
 
This is waaay overprocessed for my usual taste, yet I like it.
 
Me too. I like the colours reflected on the rocks.
 
Agreed, I love the color on the rocks.
 
heheh... so wrong, yet so right.
 
Thanks for the comments, yes this shot is overprocessed :D I went with that for a surreal effect here, this is obviously not a typical sunrise :D I used a software called Topaz adjust which by the way is offering a 30 day free trial ;) I liked the overall composition of the shot though and the leading lines that draw the eye into the shot, Thanks for looking and commenting everybody ;)
 
Topaz Adjust is the shiznit. I downloaded it yesterday and have been playing with it on all my pictures. Here is the one I like the most:

DSC_0059%20copy.jpg





That is a cool picture you have.
 
Topaz Adjust is the shiznit. I downloaded it yesterday and have been playing with it on all my pictures. Here is the one I like the most:

DSC_0059%20copy.jpg





That is a cool picture you have.

Thanks hankejp, yes it is a very cool piece os software, very versatile ;) :thumbup: Thanks for commenting and have fun with the Topaz :thumbup: cool shot there too :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom