a very basic question...I'm sure

Sunnygirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Help! I'm trying to work on shooting in Av mode but even once I have it in focus the photos are always blurry and a weird color. I'm sure whatever I'm doing wrong is such a basic mistake but I can't figure out what it is! I've tried with and without the flash, higher and lower aperatures. The lens I'm using is a 50mm 1.8f. Ugh, someone clue me in.

Thanks!

Do you know what shutter speed the camera is choosing for you? It might just be that when you're choosing aperture, the shutter speed that the camera wants to use is too slow to handhold, thus causing the blur.

You are going to have to give us more info that that. Posting some examples would be really helpful.

What shutter speeds are you getting? Even if you're in focus, you will get blurry shots if your shutter speed is too slow and either the camera or the subjects aren't perfectly still.

You are going to have to give us more info that that. Posting some examples would be really helpful.

What shutter speeds are you getting? Even if you're in focus, you will get blurry shots if your shutter speed is too slow and either the camera or the subjects aren't perfectly still.

+1

Most reactions

Back