kevinglover TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2012 Messages 46 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2013 #1 C&C welcome
spang1mw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 165 Reaction score 45 Location Northern Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2013 #2 Beautiful shot! Really love the color in it.
kevinglover TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2012 Messages 46 Reaction score 3 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 2, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Hey thanks!!!! I appreciate that
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Having been honoured as this plant was by your taking its photo - and beautifully so, too! - I am sure it will get back to life in spring! It must! I can't imagine anything else.
Having been honoured as this plant was by your taking its photo - and beautifully so, too! - I am sure it will get back to life in spring! It must! I can't imagine anything else.