What's new

A Very Nice Car

CopenKagan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_3429-Edit-2.jpg
 
The white blob in the middle ruins it for me. I understand the need for personal privacy, but that spot draws my eye and I am dissatisfied.
 
You saw Mclaren?! You lucky bastard!

Great shot, too. Awesome colouring.

Oh, and get rid of the white box. It's not like people don't see the license plate when it's being driven around the city all day...
 
... and it's an SLR also
 
Nice colours with the black, white and orange theme. Love the reflections too! You're right, that is a nice car!
 
Oh yeah! You hit this spot on. I was ready to slam this photo when I saw "A Very Nice Car" as the title, beacuse I know car photography is difficult to get right, but man, you nailed this.

You hit it all; sharpness, contrast, texture, value, and the reflections are priceless.

A++
 
Awesome capture here!

Very well done, the colours and feel of the photography are really good.

David
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom