A VERY photogenic baby = )

Nice shots. I really love #2 but I'd recommend photoshopping out the reflection in the eyes. Particular her left eye, detracts from the photo a bit.

Great Photos. How hard was it to work with the baby ? I never shot babies and I was wondering how much patience I would need.

I have to say I chuckled a little when I read this! Shooting babies takes more patience than any other form of photography IMHO. You don't "pose a baby" you just capture what the baby is doing! I have specialized in newborn and baby photography for the last 8 years, and it is NOT for the faint of heart!

For what it's worth 9+ years later lol I'm actually not in love with the processing on any of them. #2 is my favorite, but there is some over saturation going on here lol! Hot spots on the shoe shots. I'm assuming after 9 years, your work has grown leaps and bounds as has all of ours, I'd love to see a recent shoot if you're still at it!

realizing this is a long-lost thread, but am I the only one tempted to clone out some of the drool?

I know it's natural, but ...

So cute photo. Great shot. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Asad Farooq Photography

Most reactions

Back