A VERY VERY BEGINNER

patdock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can anybodyhelp me with this question from a very new beginner please.

When I purchased my camera it came with the usual software which I installed. I have now bought another camera. Can I install two different lots of sofware so that I can use both cameras.

It may be a silly question for some of you experts. Sorry

Patdock

You should absolutely be able to do that.

The only issue may be that you can only have one default program, so if you set your file associations to one program, that will be the one that opens when you double click the file. (maybe the same when you hook up a camera/card).

Not a big deal, you would just need to manually open the other program when needed.

Can anybodyhelp me with this question from a very new beginner please.

When I purchased my camera it came with the usual software which I installed. I have now bought another camera. Can I install two different lots of sofware so that I can use both cameras.

It may be a silly question for some of you experts. Sorry

Patdock

Yes, you can.

By advice would be to not pick the 'recomended' installations as most manufactures tend to install all sorts of uneeded stuff. All you really need to install are the drivers for you computer to see the camera. It will keep your machine running cleaner and with less to go wrong. If you feel you need more later you can just pop in the disk and install them one by one.

hope that helps

Most reactions

New Topics

Back