D3000 Viewfinder/Screen

Murphcobh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi People, sorry but another question I'm afraid, D3000 arrived today, very pleased with it, easy to use and solid build quality. However when I switch to auto to take a picture the F stop and other settings appear on the screen, is there a way so that you can see what you are taking a pic of on the screen instead ? I looked through viewfinder and pressed the shutter and it does take a pic very well but I'd like to see what I'm looking at on the actual screen, Any Ideas ????

Hi People, sorry but another question I'm afraid, D3000 arrived today, very pleased with it, easy to use and solid build quality. However when I switch to auto to take a picture the F stop and other settings appear on the screen, is there a way so that you can see what you are taking a pic of on the screen instead ? I looked through viewfinder and pressed the shutter and it does take a pic very well but I'd like to see what I'm looking at on the actual screen, Any Ideas ????
Hi, while I'm not exactly familiar with the D3000 I do have a Nikon D3200. On the back (of mine) there's a button marked LV for Live View mode. That displays on the rear screen what the sensor is seeing. Whether the D3000 has this though, I'm not sure.

EDIT: From what I'm seeing from a quick Google search the D3000 didn't support live view; that featute was introduced on the D3100.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back