A View From the Parthenon

Not sure if it was intentional or not but some of your horizon lines are a little off. I like the selection of views you've posted.

Not sure if it was intentional or not but some of your horizon lines are a little off. I like the selection of views you've posted.

i've never noticed that, i'll have to work on it, what exactly do you mean by the horizon lines (as in where are they meant to be positioned) thanks...

For example, the image of the road with the cars on each side, as you follow the road to the top you'll notice the road tilts slightly to the right. I'd edit and re-post as an example but your flag indicates you don't like your images edited.

For example, the image of the road with the cars on each side, as you follow the road to the top you'll notice the road tilts slightly to the right. I'd edit and re-post as an example but your flag indicates you don't like your images edited.

ah okay then, thanks for that, to be honest i set my flag like that because i didnt want people to 'steal' my pictures however you can edit if you wish!

What is with the little ad w/ each?

The first one is my new best friend... I would love to see the lower left half removed. I love it. I like the negative space.

What is with the little ad w/ each?

Not a clue, i upload them with imageshack and it comes up with the little ad :S if you've got any better picture hosting websites then give me a shout!

The first one is my new best friend... I would love to see the lower left half removed. I love it. I like the negative space.

Thanks, yeah this is actually part of the Parthenon museum, and its interesting with all the shapes so i thought i'd give it a go... ive actually got this similar picture of it...

That's a nice shot also. The first just needs to have those buildings on the left removed. Have the entire left side be the sky. I did it in photoshop but It doesn't look that grand. Maybe we can get Dwayne Oakes to work his magic... If he has the time. Or anyone else who's willing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back