A View of My Hometown.. ver 2.0 (Panoramic)

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
here's a little story :D.. yesterday i went to "Photo Manila" it was an exhibit of photo products from various shops here im my country, my intention was just to window shop, then i saw this Cokin Filters that are sold only around $2.00 each :D i bought 2 filters & 1 close up lens.. & today i was so excited it use it, so i went again to the highest ground here in my hometome to do this.. although i'm not happy with the result maybe because of the weather, (it was raining on the left side mountain) i still stitched them up & bumped some contrast on PS..

panoramic49os.jpg

thanks for looking...

how beautiful - there's nothing where I live but mud and water! :er: You did very well with the stitching! Nice work!

thanks Raymond & Linda, the weather a while agao is unpredictable. when i left home it was sunny & when i came to the place partial rain drops are falling...

Raymond, have you tried hiking when you were here in Phil.?

Your stitching job went really nice here, I like this one a lot. Your lush green countryside around your place does look positively "exotic" to me, mostly so with the lack of colours around me at this time of the year.

Stitching pics together is still something I've got to learn, but I proceed through Photoshop at a grandmotherly pace only :roll: hmph...

LaFoto said:
Your stitching job went really nice here, I like this one a lot. Your lush green countryside around your place does look positively "exotic" to me, mostly so with the lack of colours around me at this time of the year.

Stitching pics together is still something I've got to learn, but I proceed through Photoshop at a grandmotherly pace only :roll: hmph...

thanks... i used ACDSee on stitching them, i find that it has a user friendly interface.. this is my 2nd try of stitching, i spent around 1hour of doing this 'coz its hard to align each ends of the pic.

emo said:
thanks Raymond & Linda, the weather a while agao is unpredictable. when i left home it was sunny & when i came to the place partial rain drops are falling...

Raymond, have you tried hiking when you were here in Phil.?

lots of city walking, but not too much in the country... we treked up to the top of Taal volcano last year around this time... amazing site!

Most reactions

Back