Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few from the local lake.
DSC_1273-Edit.jpg

DSC_1265-Edit.jpg
DSC_1276-Edit.jpg

Last edited:
I quite like 1 and 3 but they are a tad central for me. Offsetting them to the left of frame would improve the composition imo. That apart, well exposed and interesting subjects.

Nice set. #2 is a real ripper! I like the line formation the ducks make.

#2 for me. It almost looks like it could be a triple exposure action shot.
Nice overall set.

#2 for me. It almost looks like it could be a triple exposure action shot.
Nice overall set.
Thanks. I thought it looked like that myself.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

I quite like 1 and 3 but they are a tad central for me. Offsetting them to the left of frame would improve the composition imo. That apart, well exposed and interesting subjects.
Thanks for the comments. I was trying out the new camera so applied a heavy crop to see how the images looked. I will go back and see what they look like offset.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

great series. i like the birds flying off. what camera did you get?

Nice set!
Thanks very much.

great series. i like the birds flying off. what camera did you get?
Thank you. I ended up getting the Nikon Z6 with the 24-70 f4 lens included. It was heavily discounted I think in preparation for the arrival of the Z6II. I have also now purchased a Nikon 70-300 f4.5-5.6 which I used for these images. I was contemplating something in the 200-600 range but I really don't do a lot of birds/wildlife so couldn't really justify it.

I ended up getting the Nikon Z6 with the 24-70 f4 lens included. It was heavily discounted I think in preparation for the arrival of the Z6II. I have also now purchased a Nikon 70-300 f4.5-5.6 which I used for these images. I was contemplating something in the 200-600 range but I really don't do a lot of birds/wildlife so couldn't really justify it.
a teleconverter could be a nice compromise for you, if you don't already have one. smart move getting a slightly older body on discount and a nice lens. i'm not familiar with nikon bodies, but the specs look good on the z6.

Centering notwithstanding on the first pic, I like how the water texture is almost horizontal black and white stripes and the bird's goes vertical and then the blend in its reflection. Very cool.

Most reactions

Back