a walk along the beach

They are all nice, but I think that 1, 2, and 4 would have been a little better with a bit less foreground and as horizontals. Can we see the horizontal ones? I assume you tried them both ways...

they all look great i like the color in all of them

They are all nice, but I think that 1, 2, and 4 would have been a little better with a bit less foreground and as horizontals. Can we see the horizontal ones? I assume you tried them both ways...

20070112_0042-4344.jpg

I've just processed this one, hope you like this better.

Thanks again for the comments, everyone. :)

Is the blue material on the rocks organic? It's more prominent in the first photo- If the location were here in California, I'd think they were condoms, but being in someplace else it kind of adds something. I like your first layouts better.

Is the blue material on the rocks organic? It's more prominent in the first photo- If the location were here in California, I'd think they were condoms, but being in someplace else it kind of adds something. I like your first layouts better.

I think those are just seaweeds, I upped the saturation quite a bit until they glow blue/purple.

The problem that I faced was the stone finger pointing left while the most interesting colors in the sky was abit to the right. So the composition was not as strong as I like. I too like the vertical one better.

what brand lens though, i'm curious bc of the distortion around the edges

Most reactions

Back