A walk along the river.....

gpimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
gpimages.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife walking along the river on Saturday.

279418896_U9AjK-L.jpg

did u photoshop it? I think the saturation is too high, making the color unreal. If the background of ur wife is not those 'wild' sticks, it will look better.

yuen,
Thanks for commenting. Yes I upped the saturation and played with it a bit. I was going for the unreal looking effect.

Some fun edits done in painter!

279418896_U9AjK-L.jpg

Cloneofriver.jpg

Like the composition. Not the biggest fan of the neon green grass, but that is just me. Good pic. The Van Gogh looking one is kind of fun :).

Of all the edits done, I prefer those that go totally over board over the one of the OP, which leaves me with a feeling of "Ugh? A bit much here, isn't there??" I mean, everyone who knows me just A LITTLE knows how much I love the colour green as it shows in nature, but here it goes way beyond my personal love.

Can we maybe see the unedited original? Please?

did u photoshop it? I think the saturation is too high, making the color unreal. If the background of ur wife is not those 'wild' sticks, it will look better.

If you didn't edit it in photoshop, I'd say you should run like H***, as your wife is probably taking a stroll across a nuclear waste site.

All kidding aside... I enjoy playing with color as well, but this one doesn't quite go all the way for me. I enjoyed the Van Gough version as well, as it was a clear and deliberate manipulation of the photo. The OP left people asking - did you edit this in PS?

Then again, only you know your creative intention, so perhaps the "nuclear look" was the look you were going for. Keep experimenting and keep having fun!

CP

the saturation is WAY to high, but the shot has some potential

Thanks everyone! Here is a version with the colors toned down. The over saturated one just looked whimsical to me and I liked it.

279550866_aTAnF-L.jpg

Most reactions

Back