goodguy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,555 Reaction score 1,121 Location Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2013 #1
Photo Lady Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 25, 2009 Messages 6,853 Reaction score 7,569 Location ny Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2013 #2 beautiful photos.. I love #1 the best.. but all of them are awesome.. so crisp and clear for a cloudy dark day.. I find it difficult to get the sparkle in my photos on this kind of day.. but you have no trouble...
beautiful photos.. I love #1 the best.. but all of them are awesome.. so crisp and clear for a cloudy dark day.. I find it difficult to get the sparkle in my photos on this kind of day.. but you have no trouble...