What's new

A walk in the corn maze

SloRon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Location
Cleveland
$IMG_2906-2.webp
 
Excellent; i like it. Shadows are a bit overpowering; but walking into shadows has some relevance too :D

Regards :D
 
Again, as with your earlier posts, the saturation seems overly intense and the light too contrasty. The scene is good, but the technical aspects, IMO, need work.
 
Nice composition and subject matter. Tone down the saturation overall because it just tends to look overdone. I wouldn't mind seeing you pull up the shadows and trying a black and white conversion on this one.
 
I'm on my phone, which does weird things to colors and contrast, but from what I see I kid of like the punchiness.

It has a kind of stylized look.
 
I think your subject gets lost in the scene – too dark in comparison to the surroundings.

The saturation doesn't bother me at all, but I agree with tirediron in that the contrast is a tad too much.

If you're able to rework this, I think you'll have a very nice image.
 
I think something in between the 2 photos, because I like more darker sky effect.
 
I like the first picture better. As for the subject getting lost in the picture, I think that's true...but then...it IS a maze. Getting lost is the point :)
 
My reaction was "creepy". So, personally, I thought it was rather cool.

You could do some really wild stuff with it if you chose to push it.
 
I'm pretty much going to hell for doing this, but...

childrenofthecorn.jpg


It's a quick edit, so it's way over the top, but you get the idea. :)
 
The matrix is supposed to look "inorganic" which gives it the creep factor. Corn fields and blue sky is too organic for a green filter.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom