A 'water drop' attempt....... like you've never seen before!

480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Several weeks ago, my cats decided the water that comes from the tub faucet is the only water in the house worth drinking. As I took a relaxing bath this morning after doing my yard work, I looked up and saw a perfect 'water drop' shot!

So tonight, I set my monolights up in my bathroom, settled down into the tub with my D7000, and turned on the water for Mittens.

MittensDrinkingPost.jpg

That's cool! My cats will do the same thing sometimes but I've never tried to get a shot of it. Very nice.

That's cool! My cats will do the same thing sometimes but I've never tried to get a shot of it. Very nice.

Those little pink hunks of 40-grit sandpaper move pretty quick, so take a lot. I took 145, and this was the best.

lol my Hatteras does the same thing! Cats are nuts!

I love this picture...both as someone who's taken a million water drop shots and still not got it right, but also as a cat fanatic!!! The look in your cat's eyes is wonderful..."Fine. Photograph me if you must, but I won't autograph it for you!"

Absolute gem. Cats rule!

Great picture! Cats are so weird..

145 images! I do the same thing! I shot about 200 this weekend and only kept about 10!! Is this normal??

Regards

There's days I'll shoot 1000 frames and consider 10-15 as keepers.

Most reactions

Back