What's new

A Weremoose loose in Chicago

GoM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
1
Location
Toronto, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The weekend of Sept 21-24, 2007. Chicago, IL.

#1 - Sunrise from the airplane
sunrise.jpg


#2 - Yes, I am in America...
flag-1.jpg


#3 - Free as a bird
fly.jpg


#4 - Morton
morton.jpg


#5 - Wrigley Field
wrigley.jpg


#6 - Wrigley Field #2
wrigley2.jpg


#7 - From the river
ship.jpg


#8 - So many shadows, so much light
shadows2.jpg


#9 - Choices
choices.jpg


#10 - Tribune building in the foreground
tribune.jpg


#11 - Dueling cranes
cranes.jpg


#12 - Feet (think I also posted this in the meetup thread...)
feet-1.jpg


#13 - Shadows of the Lamp (starring Anthony Hopkins as 'The Stairs')
shadow.jpg


#14 - Soldier Field vendor
vendor.jpg


#15 - A tender moment in the Bears-Cowboys tilt
tender.jpg


#16 - Barber's TD
td.jpg


#17 - An entrance to Soldier Field
giant.jpg
 
other than the fact that I hate the cubbies....I really enjoyed all of these shots.
 
Thanks to you two :)
 
Holy cow Stu... These are some killer shots man. I gotta go with 5, 9 , and 12 as my faves. Ya really used the long shadows to your advantage. Very cool brother. :thumbup::thumbup:
 
how ironic that you hate the cubs and i LOVE the cubs, but we both love Jeeps :greenpbl:

lots of nice shots above!

other than the fact that I hate the cubbies....I really enjoyed all of these shots.
 
I just opened the thread and as I saw shot #1 I thought "hmmmm", then things just statred getting better. 7 & 8? I'd hang them on my wall my man. Top shots, absolutely phenomenal.:clap:
 
Thank you all very much :)
 
I think Corry took the words right out of my mouth....man oh man, what a wonderful series! Bearing that GoM stamp of individuality. You have such a good eye for an interesting shot. I love your use of the shadows in 4, 13 and 17. And your tilted view in 5, 8 and 9. The simplicity and composition of #6 really appeals to me, and 14 & 15 have a cool photojournalist look to them. Really well done, Stu!
 
12 and 14 are my favorite, with 14 being the best shot of the bunch. With his open mouth, you have captured such a wonderful baseball moment!

Not a big fan of the tilted angle shots, maybe because there are so many of them. Perhaps if I saw one or two, it might not seem like overkill. :)
 
I really liked 1, 10 and 17.....

All very nice shots.
 
Thanks again

Re: wild

.....yeah, I was kind of aware as I was shooting that more of my shots were tilted than those that weren't. But ehh, some like it, some don't...I try and make the tilt fit the subject, without over-thinking it too much.
 
A rather 'meh' panorama of the Chicago skyline, taken from Soldier Field/History Museum area. Used Corry's baby tripod :)

skyline.jpg
 
Very nice work!! Loved almost every single one!
 
Awesome Pano, Stu!!!!! (though it should totally be in the MEETUP thread cuz it was...ya know...taken during the MEETUP! :P )

I took the pictures for this pano MONTHS ago.....and never made the damn pano! :lol: I should get on that, eh?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom