A whole lot of nothing

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For the first time in a long time I had a day off with a whole lot of nothing to do. So I dropped my wife off at work and wondered around the back roads. Unfortunately the weather was not the most cooperative but at least it did not rain. Hopefully I will soon have time to get back to my old posting habits.

Not sure what this guy is, I will have to get an ID from Ray or Peter.
lynde20069301903_copy.jpg

lynde20069301906_copy.jpg

Found this cool car hidden away
DSC_6897_copy.jpg

A local drive always involves a hike at Lyndeshore. Some green for Corina
lynde20069306933_copy.jpg

lynde20069306930_copy.jpg

lynde20069306949_copy.jpg

North of where I live I found a dozen Turkey Vultures in the trees but the lighting pretty much rendered the shots useless
lynde20069301909_copy.jpg

Some abandoned phone booths I found on a back road
lynde20069306962_copy.jpg

lynde20069306955_copy.jpg

lynde20069306975_copy.jpg

I had some Photoshop fun with this old tree
lynde20069306978flip_copy.jpg

Captured this horse during the few seconds of sunshine
lynde20069301941_copy.jpg

A cemetary for Chiller
lynde20069306979_copy.jpg

I think I was the big entertainment for these guys. No one else was coming by to visit
lynde20069306987_copy.jpg

This guy was trying to stare me down but I could not take him seriously with his bed-head
lynde20069301957_copy.jpg

Cheers,

Eric

those B&W shots are wonderful, ok OK they are all wonderful.

Ive wondering where all old phone boxes go, never see them anymore.

These are excellent man. Thanks for the cemetery. I have not been very "darkside" lately. Going through with drawls.
Really diggin those old phone booths.
Amazing captures as always.

Ah, I am so happy for you and for one whole day of nothing.
You make so much out of "nothing" - each frame is good. As always! :D

Thank you for going out and photographing "green" especially for me ... makes me happy.

But I also find all your other frames here interesting. If only my sister came to this forum more often or even at all (she has totally abandoned us, I'm afraid, seems like she is not the internet-forum-type really), she'd be fond of the phone booth pics, she collects letter-box and phone booth pics from all over the world really.

I like the desaturated version of the cows here, too. I have many a cow pic in my collection ... those are who I see most when I go out rollerblading :D. My friend, the horse, has somehow disappeared from his paddock, though, after he's been there for years ... no idea where he went to :(. It happened while I was in the UK travelling ... and afterwards he was gone.

Speaking of desaturation: the corn field and that old shed also look good in the version you created - very crisp ... gives me ideas - I might want to play with my numerous shed-pics in some other manners that I usually do, too :scratch:

Fun PS play you did with that tree :D.

Thanks everyone. Ray there are lots of Raptors around Halls Road right now and over by the Sobey’s fields. Hard as hell to catch but fun to try. Thanks Corina, I plan to go back and get those phone booths in better light. There are about five of them there. When I do you can forward the photos to your sister.

Eric

Nice! Actually, teh last one had my brain reeling for a few seconds until I located the eyes. Nothing like an udderly abstract! Now I only wish I had the talent to go out in such weather and take so many wonderful shots.

Nice to see you back and posting again. So many great shots... to pick one though, I'm choosing the desaturated cows! Great mood in that one.

Most reactions

Back