A Window by the Sea...>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
rusty1copy.jpg

cool picture, very nice texture. i get the feeling the window is slanted a bit though, but maybe that's just those shadows giving me that impression. and i'm thinking a black border would look better than this hardly visible pink one. but that's just nitpicking i guess, it's a good photo.

Wow, Arch, this photo begs to be placed into the Photo Themes, and I can think of two theme threads which now clamour for becoming the one that gets it: RUST and TEXTURES! :D

I share Ernie's view on the impression of the window not being all straight, but upon checking with the borders it is obvious that they are ... interesting aspect, too! :D

cool picture, very nice texture. i get the feeling the window is slanted a bit though, but maybe that's just those shadows giving me that impression. and i'm thinking a black border would look better than this hardly visible pink one. but that's just nitpicking i guess, it's a good photo.

lol thanks for pointing that out... total mis-click by me, the boarder wasn't suppose to be off white at all!... fixed now.

Wow, Arch, this photo begs to be placed into the Photo Themes, and I can think of two theme threads which now clamour for becoming the one that gets it: RUST and TEXTURES! :D

I share Ernie's view on the impression of the window not being all straight, but upon checking with the borders it is obvious that they are ... interesting aspect, too! :D

yea i thought about the themes thread corrina, i may add this one. The window, although appearing to be wonky is pretty much straight... its just an optical illusion... as well as the window probably being a bit wonky itself.

cheers.

i couldn't help but try a b+w version of this just to see the different tones... i think the colour is probably more dramatic tho.

rusty1bw.jpg

Very nice! I really prefer the coloured version.

Hmmm, you changed your name!

yea i think i prefer the colour too ;)

lol yea i shortend my name... i guess its easier just to say Arch anyways!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back