What's new

A Woman and Her Truck is a Beautiful Thing. Get in Shut up and Hang on.

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two days and two trucks. Only got to walk to the grocery store today. This was in the parking lot when I left. I thought about waiting around to see who she was, but the purple license plate cover convinced me I was better off remembering her as I imagine her.

Joe




In case you're compelled to read bumper stickers here's a full-res version:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/063/8/a/truck_by_skoparon-d5wzso5.jpg
 
Well, If you are going to go kitsch, make a statement by going all the way! ;)

I would suggest putting this back through PS or LR, though, and tweaking the exposure a bit. The backend is the subject, but it's the darkest place in the shot. My eye moves away too quickly to the brighter background. Easy fix with a gradient.
 
I noticed that she parks in the "no-scratch" zone.
 
Wonder why she needs a shovel? She listens to a lot of radio stations! There is a guy in our small town that has stickers all over his car and 4 American flags on the roof that move in the breeze. Must be a STL thing. When we lived in Toledo there was a car in our area that took off the front bumper and had an actual tree log with bark as the bumper. Sure wish I got a photo of that.
 
Wonder why she needs a shovel? She listens to a lot of radio stations! There is a guy in our small town that has stickers all over his car and 4 American flags on the roof that move in the breeze. Must be a STL thing. When we lived in Toledo there was a car in our area that took off the front bumper and had an actual tree log with bark as the bumper. Sure wish I got a photo of that.

Careful Cheryl, you don't want them developing stereotypes about us living here in the Midwest.

Joe
 
Well they say a photo is worth a thousand words. But in this case I'd say a thousand words are on the truck

Congrats!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom