Abandoned Barn...

emptypockets

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two captures of a barn that's fallen into disrepair. I also have the color shots posted. C&C welcomed!

barn2framed.jpg

barn4framed.jpg

Love them both, but the first one is my favorite - I find the fence in the bottom of the second one a little distracting - Just my opinion, though!
I love old barns, have often thought about travelling around taking pictures of them.

I couldn't decide whether I liked the fence in the shot or not. Luckily, I had taken one without it in the shot, so edited and posted both. It does add an element of interest and maybe a little depth, but I can see where it's distracting from the main subject, which is the barn.

I'm torn... I would have liked to have seen less of the foreground in #1 and more of the tree top. Ok, I'll go with #2. IMO the dead trees and broken fence in the foreground add to the feeling and fill space. :sillysmi:

Woah, looks like there are some creepy monster eyes shining in the loft. I like the subject. I think it would be interesting to see it shot very early in the morning or right before sunset.

I like the fence and think it adds to the shot, but the limbs running up the left side are annoying IMO.

I agree with Dioboleque that having the entire tree in #1 would be better.

Wow, I never even noticed the "eyes" when I was editing the shots. After spending some time looking at them, I agree that the crops could be a little bit better. Thanks for the comments so far!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back