What's new

Abandoned Factory Window

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well again this morning I was out early to drop our daughter off at school. I stopped at a factory in town that was abandoned but there is talk about fixing it up so I want to get a few sessions there before the work starts.
I remembered to bracket this time so HDR here we come!
I flipped through the shots and this one stood out to me so I sharpened it up a smidge and uploaded.

C&C always welcome and appreciated.


factory window by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
 
O what is that stuff within those shelves? it looks like a group of chicken choked to death !!! very realistic !!! i liked it
 
Hi Frequency, thanks! It is insulation they put in when they board up the windows. I love the texture of it!
 
:)
 
This thread dropped like a stone.
Quick bump :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom