What's new

Abandoned Heat

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
922
Reaction score
15
Two unrelated black and white shots I converted recently, I've really been getting into this black and white thing :) Tell me what you think.

Abandon

ea19b5.jpg


Heat

ea19fr.jpg


Dave

Edit: everytime I post pictures, I end up having to edit and repost the smaller versions,cause i post the big ones the first time...
 
I'll bite. ;)
Love the graphic quality and angle of the second one. Nice grab. :D
 
Cool shots. I like the first. At one time that bike was new, and might have been a christmas present. Now it is just discarded....hm...or was stolen :confused: Great eye to capture that shot, I like it :thumbup: .
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom